A Unique Science Communication Program
Conveying the excitement of scientific discoveries and increasing awareness of and pride in the contributions of undergraduates to biological research in the Division of Biological Sciences to UC San Diego and the greater San Diego community.
- Provide an opportunity for undergraduate biology majors to learn about biological research done by professors and fellow undergraduates.
- Provide an opportunity for biology undergraduates to publish their original research findings.
- Provide an opportunity for members to:
- Hone their scientific communication, leadership, and management skills
- Saltman Quarterly Research Journal
- Under the Scope: Proceedings of the Annual Biological Sciences Research Showcase
- SQ Online
- SQ Insider
- Community Outreach
- Biological Sciences Research Showcase