A Unique Science Communication Program
Conveying the excitement of science and increasing the awareness of and pride in the contributions of undergraduates to biological research to the Division of Biological Sciences, UC San Diego and the greater San Diego community.
- Provide an opportunity for undergraduate biology researchers to learn first-hand about the process of disseminating new knowledge.
- Provide an opportunity for biology undergraduates to publish their own original research.
- Provide an opportunity for the members of the SQ Program to:
- hone their science communication, leadership, interpersonal communication, team working and project managing skills
- draw out and develop personal creativity
- Saltman Quarterly Research Journal
- Under the Scope: Proceedings of the Annual Biological Sciences Research Showcase
- Preuss School Outreach
- Biological Sciences Research Showcase